Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Free Write

For my research topic, I think I'd like to look at the evolution of the perception of women in advertisements. I'm not entirely sure there has been an evolution, however. In that case, I could write the paper on the lack of evolution. I'm not sure I could write 1700 words on that though.

If that idea falls through, I think I might write about what I kind of did for my visual rhetoric assignment. Does sex really sell? And if so, how does this effect? That was a lot of fun to go into and I feel like there would be a lot of literature on the subject. I'll just have to look into things and see where it takes me.

1 comment:

  1. You'll definitely be able to write 1700 words on it. Remember that you'll have 8 sources to touch on! If you wrote 200 words on each source with a 100 word intro, you'd be golden!

    ReplyDelete