Friday, July 6, 2012

It sucks.

Republicans suck. They spend too much time worrying about gay marriage and not enough time worrying about more important issues.

Barack Obama sucks. Barack Obama supports big government which isn't good for this country.

Harry Potter suc... No. I'm sorry. I can't. Harry Potter is my childhood and I loved every minute of it.

Apple sucks. All of their products are overpriced and overhyped. The only reason Apple is so popular is because of its incredible marketing.

Star Wars sucks. I've never seen the original Star Wars but because the new Star Wars brought Jar Jar Binks into my life, it sucks.

Facebook sucks. I lose faith in humanity every time I log in.

McDonald's sucks. The stuff never decomposes. That can't be good.

Clemson sucks. The Orange Bowl. Enough said. (I was there. It...sucked.)

Lady Gaga sucks. Her music sucks so she has to wear ridiculous outfits to gain attention.

Justin Bieber sucks. He's 18 and still looks like a prepubescent girl.

Sudokus suck. When you work out almost a whole puzzle and then find out you've screwed up somewhere along the way? It makes me want to throw something.

Avatar sucks. I saw it in 1995. It was called Pocahontas.

Xbox 360 sucks. You have to pay for online service. Ridiculous. (My brother helped me a little with that one...)

American Idol sucks. The winners all sound the same and are never successful on their own.

Glee sucks. Glee ruins good music every week.

Cigarettes suck. They kill people and ruin lives.

Guns suck. Guns suck when those operating them don't use them in the way they were intended to be used.

Abortions suck. It's a selfish decision that ends innocent lives.

Dogs wearing clothes don't suck at all. Not even a little bit.




1 comment: